Office for international educational and research projects
The International Educational and Research Projects Office is the organizer and coordinator of the international research projects of PskovSU and promotes inter-university cooperation of PskovSU.
- search for Russian and foreign partners for joint participation in programs carried out by Russian and foreign organizations grant-making foundations (Cross-Border Cooperation programs, TEMPUS, etc.);
- involving additional sources of funding for scientific research and educational activities of PskovSU, promoting the material and technical facilities of PskovSU;
- informing PskovSU units on funding opportunities from international organizations and foreign grant-making foundations, proposals development and fund raising for innovative projects of PskovSU and its subdivisions;
- preparation and delivery of the European Diploma Supplement of PskovSU graduates;
- coordination of international congress activities of PskovSU;
- organization and carrying out international conferences, workshops and seminars (together with other PskovSU subdivisions).
STAFF OF THE OFFICE
Position: Manager of the International Educational and Research Projects Office
Education, academic degree, academic rank - higher professional education in "Civil Engineering"
Foreign language - English, German
Experience in the field of international activity - since 2016